Kafka Adapter for SAP PO
Apache Kafka is a popular open source project for processing event driven data streams based on a transaction log.
Kafka clusters are often used in Big Data projects that value the combination of fault tolerance, high scalability and durability, and low latency when processing real-time data streams.
The Kafka Adapter for PO allows you to integrate your SAP landscape with Apache Kafka.
Unsere aktuelle Version des Adapters unterstützt:
- Publishing PO messages as Kafka records
- Subscribing of Kafka records as PO messages from 1..n topics.
- Reading from beginning to end, or any position in Kafka streams.
- Filtering records by key, headers and body elements (xpath, jsonpath or expression based) to minimize load on SAP PO
- Payload Transformation between XML and JSON, XML and AVRO, including AVRO and JSON
- Support of freestyle Avro schemes sowie Avro scheme registries (for example on confluent.io or self hosted)
- Common security options like PLAIN, PLAIN_SASL, SASL_SSL, SASL-Plain/SASL-SCRAM as well as client certificate authentication.
- Dynamic Kafka record header reading and writing
- Reading and writing of dynamic topic/partition or key information
- Deduplication of already processed Kafka data records via XI deduplication
- Message Batching, merge many Kafka Records into one SAP PO Message
The adapter works completely only with SAP PO on-board means for configuration or monitoring and does not require external tools for certificate management or AVRO schemas.
For more information or a 30 day free trial please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAP Appcenter listing:
Kate Kafka Adapter for SAP PO im SAP Appcenter
Our blog on the SAP Community Network
SAP Landschaft an Azure Event Hubs anbinden mit SAP PO und dem KaTe Kafka Adapter